Benji Bananas, the free-to-play mobile game developed by Animoca Brands will launch its season 2 rewards campaign on July 29th at 7pm EST. Let’s learn more about the game and sea how to take part in the event and earn PRIMATE coins.
As we see in our weekly top play-to-earn games, casual mobile games are extremely popular, and that’s what Benji Bananas is all about. The game is available on iOS and Android and is free to play for all. But now, Animoca Brands announced the rewards campaign for their season 2. This campaign will start on July 29th at 7pm EST and will last for 10 days. The prize pool consists of 18,000,000 PRIMATE tokens which represents $360,000 at the time of writing this post with the PRIMATE token priced at $0.02. The token can be exchanged on Uniswap and Sushiswap and its main trading pair is with APE coin.
How to earn in Benji Bananas?
In order to unlock the play-to-earn features of the game, you will need to link your crypto wallet and hold a Benji Bananas NFT pass. The NFT passes are available on OpenSea, Rarible, LooksRare, and Coinbase. The floor price currently sits at around 0.1 ETH but the supply is extremely limited, so expect some price volatility leading up to the event.
In order to be eligible, you will also need to pass a KYC process via BlockPass and link your Google Play or Apple ID to your account via their website. KYC is not something we like in the space, but this is a safeguard to avoid the event and rewards being cannibalized by fake accounts. In order to make sure to be eligible, follow the step-by-step guide published by Animoca Brands on their Medium.
Holding PRIMATE tokens or multiple passes in your wallet will grant you more rewards, following the rules described below. 5 passes per wallet is the limit and holding additional passes won’t increase your earnings.
- 1x Benji Bananas Pass and at least 5,000 $PRIMATE – 1.1x multiplier on $PRIMATE rewards earned during the event phase
- 3x Benji Bananas Passes and at least 10,000 $PRIMATE – 1.2x multiplier on $PRIMATE rewards earned during the event phase
- 5x Benji Bananas Passes and at least 20,000 $PRIMATE – 1.5x multiplier on $PRIMATE rewards earned during the event phase
For this second season, the rewards will be distributed depending on your in-game performance. Below are the factors taken into account in order to distribute rewards amongst the participants.
- Average Bananas / Game (40%) — the average number of bananas collected per game during the event phase
- Average Distance / Game (40%) — the average distance achieved per game during the event phase
- World High Score (10%) — the highest world you achieved in a single game during the event phase
- Distance High Score (10%) — the furthest distance you achieved in a single game during the event phase
There are currently 2,800 NFT pass holders and with a total prize pool of $360,000, on average, each participant could earn…
Read More: www.playtoearn.online