Following the introduction of Bockchain to the world, the more recent growth in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) has evolved the crypto space from one of mere potential to one of impending financial revolution. While most traditional financial services were previously monopolized by centralized banks and institutions, they’re now conducted in a decentralized way, permissionless and available to anyone who seeks solutions that are more open, and more intriguingly–more profitable.
Amidst such a thriving scene is an ever developing company, an all-in-one ecosystem connecting the most in-demand DeFi products within one platform–Wault Finance.
Wault.Finance is a completely open decentralized finance project launched in the first quarter of 2021. The mission of Wault is to make DeFi simple, usable, and profitable. It’s a project that’s committed to its users, making sure its products are user-friendly and effective in generating its user’s yields.
Moreover, the high point of Wault Finance is that its future governance is moving towards decentralization, planning to put the power of decision-making regarding how the platform develops into the hands of its token holders.
With fully open-sourced code, any developer is also welcome to come forward and join in the platform’s development, and there are a lot of developments brewing.
Having launched on two blockchains, with a plethora of products and three tokens, Wault has been one of the most active homegrown projects emerging from Binance Smart Chain(BSC) in 2021. Below, we’ll review the three token’s of the Wault ecosystem and what value they provide to users.
The WAULTx Token
WAULTx is the governance token of the overall platform. With a hard cap and a deflationary model, it offers exclusive access to Wault LaunchPad’s presales to token holders who participate in locked staking.
Features of the WAULTx Token
- Staking of the WAULTx token enables the stakers to get exclusive access all the Wault Launchpad’s presales of incubated projects.
- WAULTx has a hardcap, a total of only 1,000,000,000 tokens. Out of this limited supply, regular burns are constantly decreasing the amount of tokens available.
- The buyback and token burn feature creates a continuous buying demand, pushing up price.
- Farming and staking of the token is rewarded with high APYs from Wault.
- Once Wault governance is opened, WAULTx will be used to vote on the overall platform’s product developments.
The Wault EXchange (WEX) Token
The Wault EXchange (WEX) token is the fundamental token for Wault’s very popular decentralized exchange–WaultSwap. Offering governance power over WaultSwap on BSC, the token is also the…
Read More: techbullion.com