Video content introduction
For this CONNECTV, we invited Noritaka Okabe, CEO of JPYC, and Kazuki Ochiai, a lawyer at TMI Sogo Law Office, to discuss the newly revised stablecoin guidelines from the perspective of experts and lawyers. I asked him if he was there.
Video table of contents
This video is structured as follows.
- Changes in Japanese Laws and Regulations (1:23-)
- Disadvantages of companies and individuals issuing prepaid cards (9:39-)
- Money laundering measures (11:00~)
- Possibility of listing on JPYC (from 28:04)
- Topics and points of interest that may appear in future discussions (30:38-)
Click here to watch the video
What is #CONNECTV
The virtual currency (cryptographic asset) media “CoinPost” and Gentosha “Atarashii Economy” have created a YouTube channel “#CONNECTV” that delivers notable news in the virtual currency and blockchain industry and content that even beginners can enjoy.
Information and explanations that cannot be conveyed by articles alone are distributed in videos. We are distributing information that can only be provided by a major domestic virtual currency / blockchain media.
The post Revision of stablecoin guidelines, opinions of experts and lawyers | CONNECTV / video commentary appeared first on Our Bitcoin News.
Read More: bitcoinwarrior.net