Non-Custodial Platform Adayield Sets the New Wave in Defi Lending Protocol
Adayield is a non-custodial fund management platform where users can create their own decentralized CDP, which means that users can lend and borrow for things like unlocking capital without selling holdings.
Adayield operates similarly to a bank. You can deposit assets as collateral and borrow stablecoins (USDC, DAI, USDT, TUSD, BUSD) based on your $AYID. The collateral remains intact until full payment of the debt or liquidation. User collateral will not receive any interest in this protocol.
Lenders on Adayield will get a bigger share of interest payouts in comparison to those on other DeFi platforms.
Adayield Protocol Aim
Adayield has provided a different mechanism compared with other Defi platforms to assure the borrowers and ensure the users’ assets based on the platform. In this mechanism, Adayield has separated the supply and the collateral pools.
Features of Adayield Protocol
The Adayield team provides some practical and more user-friendly features to make borrowers and lenders satisfied with their goals. Furthermore, Adayield has some competitive variables that we can assure you haven’t seen in other DeFi platforms before.
- Protocol Governance: The $AYID token can be used to govern various components of the Adayield platform, including the futures protocol, exchange parameters, and protocol upgrades via a DAO structure. Governance decides to burn, liquidity mining, or other usages by voting on the proposals submitted.
- Burning: The portion of the Adayield income will undergo a buy-back-and- burn event to accrue value for $AYID.
- Liquidity Mining: Governance can plan to distribute a specified number of $AYID tokens daily weighted by each network participant’s liquidity. In fact, Liquidity mining in the world of DeFi refers to the process of depositing or lending designated token assets with a mining mechanism to provide liquidity for the product’s fund pool and thus obtain an income.
- Permission-less: Lend on any pairing. Our governance will ensure that the best offers are available and that only the safest oracles are used.
- Staking: Staking is particularly useful for large stakeholders who want to ensure maximum protection of their funds while supporting the network and getting rewards for it.
- Ecosystem Foundation Layer: Attract assets and build incentives that can empower an ecosystem of financial products.
Adayield is a lending platform where users can hold their assets and receive interest or borrow tokens and repay it after a while. Adayield is built on Cardano network, open-source, and non-custodial Defi protocol
For More Visit:
Website: https://www.adayield.netTwitter: https://twitter.com/adayieldDiscord: https://discord.gg/wkxxeRYEMedium: https://medium.com/@Adayield
Company Name: ADAyield FinanceContact Name: Nader PoordeljooEmail: email@example.comLocation: UAE, Dubai
Disclaimer: Any information written in this…
Read More: www.investing.com