Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Goldseek Resources Inc. (CSE: GSK) on October 12, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Goldseek intersected 4.92 g/t Au over 28.65 meters, including 11.39 g/t Au over 9.1 meters, making this the second-best intercept by metal factor (grade X thickness) in the Project’s history.
- Located in a favourable orogenic gold setting 45 km northeast of the Casa Berardi Mine and 30 km southwest of Wallbridge’s Fenelon Gold Project.
- Advanced gold exploration project with significant near-term resource potential.
- Goldseek got very good preliminary Drill results.
- Support: S2; $0.135 S1; $ 0.16 Resistance: R1; $0.18 R2; $0.20
About Goldseek Resources Inc.
Goldseek Resources Inc. is a Canadian exploration company with a portfolio of assets in Ontario and Quebec, Canada. By identifying six projects in world-class mining locations, Goldseek is poised to deliver shareholder value through rigorous exploration and development on these properties. Our mission is to find the next major discovery in the mining camps of Urban Barry, Quevillon, Val D’Or, and Detour Gold Trend in Quebec and Hemlo in Ontario.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.